Working with Developers
A workshop for anyone who works with developers, but isn’t one. Learn the lingo, understand their processes, and find ways to work together more effectively.
How do developers work?
This workshop will demystify some of the technical terms used by developers, shedding light on what coding is, on basic programming concepts, and on how different developer tools and techniques work. There will be practical exercises and plenty of opportunities throughout the day for attendees to ask questions about the things development teams talk about and work on.
Your staff will come back to the office with an enriched understanding that will improve communication and increase productivity across all teams.
Study for free
Certificate of Future Technologies
This course is currently available for free as part of the West of England Institute of Technology’s Certificate of Future Technologies.Find out more
What you'll learn
- What developers do day-to-day
- A basic introduction to programming
- A basic understanding of the technologies your company uses and what they do
- Effective methods of communication between technical and non-technical staff
- How to improve internal processes to improve collaboration between technical and non-technical roles
Book your space
We have three upcoming dates for our Working with Developers workshop:
- for more dates, get in touch
Register your interest on the form below, let us know which date/s you would prefer, and we will be in touch to confirm details.